Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Today I'm Grateful For...

Before I tell you what I'm grateful for, I just have to say I'm sorry. I didn't post yesterday. I was so sick my mother took care of my three kids the entire day. While I slept. Yeah. It was bad. I thought I was going to die. Still do once in a while.
I'm still not up to 100%, but I'm back.

So, I'm grateful for the fact that my mother cannot smell. This is a true fact. She can't smell anything. And when I'm sick, my sense of smell causes certain reflexes to work that just aren't that great. 
Her lack of this sense has been extremely helpful today and yesterday. Dirty diapers? Not a problem. 
I hope she regains it soon, because she said her food doesn't have as much taste. But while I'm sick, it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, tell me a story, or tell me I'm pretty. Just play nice.