Monday, November 28, 2011

Elated

elated: adj


marked by high spirits, exultant


Yes. I am elated. Excited. All out happy. Want to know why? I lost weight. And while that may not be a big thing for you, it is for me. After three kids and little time to pee by myself, let alone workout, this. Is. Big. Mhmm.


Not only did I lose weight, I lost enough weight that my jeans were pretty baggy. They looked terrible, but I knew this would be an excuse for a new wardrobe.
The problem with that is that we can't exactly afford a new wardrobe. However, thanks to Pinterest I found this awesome tutorial over at Lucky Design (Devon is amaaaaaaazing!) and fell in love.


They look pretty good, but my camera is pretty craptastic so the pictures we took  are terrible.
Anyway, when we have better lighting and everything, I'll take and upload good ones.


Any good news on your end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, tell me a story, or tell me I'm pretty. Just play nice.