Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Last Day

Are you ready?


Here's a last minute checklist, just in case...


Turkey - It's hard to forget the main dish, but some people do.


Side dishes - Mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole... The usuals.


Drinks - Cider, water, milk, cranberry juice, whatever floats your ice.


Tablecloth - The one you have is fine, but do you really want to celebrate Thanksgiving with an Easter tablecloth? Do you?


Dishes - Are you going for the nice china or the even nicer paper and plastic? (Chinet has LOVELY options)


Desserts - Chocolate cream, banana cream, pumpkin, pecan, cherry, apple... And don't forget the ice cream!


Clean - Do a quick vacuum over the floors and a wipe down in the bathroom. Anywhere else, don't allow guests to go.


Decoration - A few leaves from outside strewn on the table and counter in the bathroom adds a quick touch without having to run to the store.


Temperature - Some guests run a little warm, some a little cool. I keep my temperature on the cool side because my home heats up when the oven is on.


Got everything? Good. You're awesome.
Now relax and put your feet up, because tomorrow is going to be a looooong day.


As for me, I'm so ready for football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, tell me a story, or tell me I'm pretty. Just play nice.