Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm Back!

Alright, I'm back in the land of the blogging. My internet is fixed, and let me tell you, it was perfect timing. Not even kidding.
See, I'm a member of the site MySurvey.com. As you can probably guess, I take surveys and get rewarded points, anywhere from 5-500, depending on the length of the survey. I've been saving up my points for something big. I hadn't found anything amazing yet, but I wanted it to be really good. And I mean REALLY GOOD.
You're going to think I'm crazy, but I've had my eyes on these for a while. We're on a REALLY tight budget right now, so they haven't been an option until we're much more stable. But when it comes to footwear, I am in either flip-flops or nothing at all. So these are great for when I need a tiny bit more coverage. (Like when I'm chasing Tornado and Hurricane around. A.k.a. my two oldest kids.)
Anyway, on this MySurvey site, I can redeem my points for Amazon Gift Cards ($10, $15, or $25 increments per so many points) and guess what Amazon
You got it!
My Vibram FiveFinger Classics.
And guess what else...
They had ONE left in my size!
So, guess what I will be getting in the mail in a couple of weeks...

Ask me if I'm stoked. Go ahead, just ask. {:
But I'll get back to regular posts next week. I promise.

*I dare you to look at the related searches and not laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, tell me a story, or tell me I'm pretty. Just play nice.