Friday, July 8, 2011

Flash Mob

I have been going to dance practice throughout June for a Flash Mob! I had tons of fun and I was able to hang out with my good friend Bonnie so much more. I'd practice it for about an hour each night (they put up a practice vid on a blog.) I broke it down into four different segments and even wrote down the moves and counts on a paper. I was extremely nervous the entire day, (the 4th of July) but when it came time, I was so stoked! We were up just before the fireworks started at their football stadium, and we presented the flag for the National Anthem as well. (I was the girl holding the flag in the corner where the blue and stars were.) You can't really see me much because the people that took this footage were focusing on their own family/friends, but it was a blast. I can cross that off of my bucket list! I seriously hope everyone has the opportunity to participate in a Flash Mob at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, tell me a story, or tell me I'm pretty. Just play nice.