Friday, November 4, 2011

Today I'm Grateful for...

Technology! 
As of right now, my husband is a little over 1300 miles away. He flew to Missouri to visit his dad and brother. And while I'm happy for him, I miss him. And I'm stuck sitting here with all three kids for two weeks. 

However, thanks to this handy device called the telephone, we talk every day. I can send him an e-mail, I can even talk face-to-face via Skype. I could send him a letter through the mail, but he wouldn't get it for a few days. I can't imagine living in years back when it took weeks for one small letter to arrive. Or taking months to travel that 1300 miles.

We are truly blessed in these latter days. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to chat with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, tell me a story, or tell me I'm pretty. Just play nice.