Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Blogging


Think I can do it?
We'll find out...


As I've grown older, I've come to appreciate Thanksgiving more and more. 
I'm sure some of it is because of my level of maturity, 
but also because I've been given even more to be grateful for. 
Don't get me wrong; I have ALWAYS been blessed. 
I've always had a loving family
amazing friends, 
a home to live in, 
food to eat... 
But now I have an understanding husband, 
three fun and adorable kids, 
even more friends... 
The list goes on. 
I try to show my appreciation for others year-round, 
but Thanksgiving gives us the chance to express it all month long. 
Not only will I be posting Thanksgiving ideas 
every day for the month of November, 
but with each post will be something I am grateful for.
When I was younger I always thought,  
Really? How many things do I have to mention?
But now, my cup overflows and my eyes are open to see it.

What if?
I'd forget to thank him for about 20 pounds...
{:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, tell me a story, or tell me I'm pretty. Just play nice.