Saturday, November 5, 2011

Easy Peasy Fall Art

This isn't the post I was planning for today, but life happened and my plans changed. My mother AND my 5 year-old both have the stomach flu. We're hoping it's the 10-hour one that's going around and not a few days long. 

Not only are they sick, but it snowed here last night. My other two chillins are not sick yet (pounding furiously on this little wooden table) but the 3 year-old is going nuts stuck inside. So I found a recipe for paint here and saw this idea here and she is busy painting leaves with q-tips on these paper trees. The blogging world is fabulous, I tell you. Fabulous.

I can't post my pictures because my phone is dead, but once I get it charged I'll throw some pictures up. Here is a picture from her site:
My girls started out with leaves and ended up just painting in general. Maya ended up with a bicycle and Cali, well, she painted. That's all I have to say.


How do you keep your kid(s) busy when they can't go outside or play together?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, tell me a story, or tell me I'm pretty. Just play nice.