Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Web Wednesday - Heartless

It feels like I just barely posted for WebWed, but here we are again! Today, I'm just sharing a video that I fell in love with a while back. I had just watched Tin Man and I was looking around online for more videos similar to it when I found:

It's so sad, but just a really good piece when you're in the mood for a bit of beautiful heartbreak (am I the only one that has those days?) a little steampunk, and some grey scenes.
I noticed that even though I've watched the vid several times, I can never remember what the woodsman's face looks like later on. Perhaps that is how it is supposed to be...


"My heart is yours, love. And yours alone..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, tell me a story, or tell me I'm pretty. Just play nice.