Saturday, June 11, 2011

Martha's Father's Day Folded Shirt Card

This weekend is crazy busy because we're going to bless our little boy tomorrow. I have family coming (so excited) and we have much food to prepare, so this is just going to be a quick share.

When I was younger I rolled my eyes whenever I saw Martha Stewart. I don't know why. I guess I just never thought I would learn anything useful from her. (I was a tomboy and a bit of a rebel...)
Now that I have a home and a family and a life as a homemaker, I cannot get ENOUGH of Martha. I love her magazine, I love her show, I love her website, I love her... Yep. I said it. She is amazing at what she does, and even after spending time in the lockbox, I can still say I have a lot of respect for her.


This little tidbit comes from her website.

It's a how-to on the funnest folded shirt cards for Father's Day! Aren't they cute? I made one with just a regular 8 1/2 x 11 paper because I didn't have the size of paper it called for. It was short and fat. {: When I cut a little off and made the paper less wide, it looked just fine. Perhaps a bit smaller than intended, but they still worked.


I know we still have a week until Father's Day, but I figured I'd post now and give you time to perfect your rockin' origami skills.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, tell me a story, or tell me I'm pretty. Just play nice.