Thursday, September 29, 2011

Just a quick note...

to say I'm alive. I had flu, clogged milk ducts, and a few other things so it's been interesting here. Let's just say my husband makes a much better wife than I do. He took care of me, our kids, cleaned the house, and even told me I was pretty on what I'm sure was my death bed. So, when I get things wrapped up and my head back together I'll be posting. 

For now, you should check out this Secret Pumpkin Gift Exchange. It's in April for those of us that miss the grey days of October, and as long as you promise to send your gift, you can sign up for it. Jenna over at The Art of Darkness explains it all. I'm looking forward to it. {:

1 comment:

  1. Jeesh, when it rains it pours! I remember the clogged duct days- toe curling!
    Hope you are back to your sassy self soon!
    Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, tell me a story, or tell me I'm pretty. Just play nice.