Friday, October 14, 2011

16 Days - Beautiful Screamer


When you get scared, do you scream?

Do you scream more than once?

Are you completely silent?

Do you yell?

My cousin could scream so high-pitched that it came out sounding like a whistle. I think I was the only one who realized it was him screaming...

Me, personally? I am a grunter. Yes, you read that right. I don't have the feminine scream you always hear on horror films. No, ladies and gentlemen. 
I grunt.
Think a little less politely clearing my throat at the table, and a little more enraged tennis star. Yeah. I go all sorts of Sharapova. And sometimes I lash out in pathetic attempts of violence as well. I'm hoping to hone my reactions so if it's a serial killer that sneaks up on me, I can rupture their ear drums just before I maim them. 


What is your scared noise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, tell me a story, or tell me I'm pretty. Just play nice.