Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pinned

As previously stated I, too, am one of the many Pinterest addicts.
These are a few of my favorite pins,
plus some things I hope to try next week:

“I get worried for young girls sometimes; I want them to feel that they can be sassy and full and weird and geeky and smart and independent, and not so withered and shriveled.” —Amy Poehler

Grilled Pizza - quick, easy, and looks delish!
Click the picture to go to her blog for the how-to.
 
I'd like to do a paper cut of this design. Love the water and the boat and I think it would look great on paper. Click the picture to see how to buy it.


(This isn't from Pinterest, but I want to try it this next week anyway.) 
I made some labels in Paint last week and I'd like to print a couple, stain the paper with coffee or tea, and see how they look on some of my glass jars.

What are your plans for next week?

1 comment:

  1. I had a really shitty week this past week so next week.. um.. just hoping it's better than this one has been!!!

    I love Pinterest. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, tell me a story, or tell me I'm pretty. Just play nice.