Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Random Daydreams

In my daydreams, I do one of three things:
1) Plan birthday parties. Seriously. I have my girls' Halloween/birthday party all planned. Since last year.

2) Plan cakes to go with said parties. Cupcakes, sheet cakes, smash cakes. I love them all.

3) Plan flash mobs. I was in one last year and it was sooo much fun. Not only did we dance in front of a huge crowd, we also held a humungous flag as that crowd sang The Star Spangled Banner on the 4th of July. Since then, I've been hooked.

I was watching this music vid on Pinterest (it's a beautiful thing, really) and it hit me as she tapped the two chicks with the chola brows on the shoulders. Wouldn't this make a really fun flash mob?
Have one person start out. They randomly dance around, but start strategically tapping people on their shoulders. After they go down, they come back up dancing. Wham-o. Dozens of strangers you once walked by with a shopping cart are now dancing in the aisles with huge smiles on their faces. It would be a good day, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, tell me a story, or tell me I'm pretty. Just play nice.